The SLOVAKIA RING complex opens its premisess
The SLOVAKIA RING complex opens its premisess as of 22.04.2020 based on the regulations of the Mininstry of Health of the Slovak republic with restricted operations and these limitations:
- The race circuit opens for general public and profesional drivers. The exact times and operations you will find in the Calender section. Limited number of participants are allowed based on prior booking. For more info pls contact us at email@example.com
- The operation of the Slovak Karting Center is limited to prior booking and for limited number of participants. For more details pls see the Calendar or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events for general public with spectators are canceled until further notice
- All grandstands and tribunes remain closed
- All visitors have to wear protection masks and follow all the regulations of the Ministri of Health of the Slovak republic. This also includes to keep a safety distance of 2m from each other.
- Parking in the paddock will be regulated. Please follow the instruction of our personel.
- RING Restaurant opens for visitors and delivers food/beverages only through a „sale-window“ on the paddock, no any seating inside or around the restaurant is allowed
- Petrol station will be open as usual, the payment can be made via credit or debit card directly at the station
- The Safe driving center remains closed until further notice
- The Military museum remains closed until further notice
- Hotel RING remains closed until further notice
- The Malkia Park remains closed until further notice
All already taken prevention measurements remain in place. The cleaning and disinfection of common areas and sanitary facilities run on regular basis and hand disinfectants are available throughout the premises.
At the same time, the health condition of employees is closely monitored and they are also lectured in hygiene, physical contact and self-disinfection.