The new museum and a permanent exhibition of historical military technology are located at the off-road area of the SLOVAKIA RING racing circuit. Visitors can admire the museum pieces of armaments of mostly Czechoslovak People's Army. I.e. there is an exposed track and wheel technology in the form of tanks T34, T55, T72, vehicles Tatra 813, KRAZ 255, howitzers, works, cannons, armored personnel carriers, but also fighters and combat helicopters. Selected technology models are in perfect condition and still functional even for possible driving.
- From 20th June 2020 to 1st November 2020: Saturday / Sunday from 11:00 to 19:00
- Other days and groups - on demand: email@example.com
Experience a unique ride on a wheeled armored personnel carrier of Czech-Slovak-Polish production from the Cold War.
- Rides take place in good weather from the parking lot at the Malkia park
- Only on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 to 19:00
- For children from 8 years accompanied by an adult
- The minimum number of participants is 4 and the maximum is 8
- Payment on the side and in cash 7 € / person / 10min.