The SLOVAKIA RING racing circuit is available not only for professional teams and drivers, but also for the general public. The circuit operates during track days and you can drive it with your own car, or use our rentals. You can purchase your time slot on our e-shop or directly on-site. Pre-registration is only necessary for renting a car.
If you've never driven on our track before, you will have to undergo the Safety Briefing. It is compulsory before entering with your own car or motorbike, or with the circuit's rentals. This briefing is one-time only and starts always one hour before the track sessions.
Track days are for amateurs and general public. Professional racing teams/drivers and specialised vehicles have assigned testing days.
Current track days schedule is available in the CALENDAR section of this web.
- It is compulsory to wear a helmet during all track activities - both the driver and the passengers. We can rent you a helmet for 10 €. A balaclava is also necessary and available for purchase (2 €).
- Transponder - the timekeeping device. Use it for precise timekeeping of your laps. The results are also available on the SPEED HIVE app.
- Your car must be in perfect technical condition before entering the track.
- The car must have a towing device (in case of an accident).
- Any passenger must be over 18-years-of-age.
Circuit racing course
Would you challenge yourself to drive on our race track? The circuit racing course is focused on mastering the correct driving technique and improving the driving skills of the driver, not only on the racing circuit, but also in normal traffic. Many drivers struggle all their lives with their own bad habits from everyday driving. Here we will teach them what they are doing wrong and how to get rid of bad habits. These include, for example, wrong sitting behind the wheel, inproper handling of the accelerator and brake, incorrect timing of shifting, incorrect holding of the steering wheel, or incorrect entrances and exits from corners and, of course, much more. However, all this can affect not only the flow of traffic, but also its safety.
The safety factor is the most importance to us. Therefore, safety training is an important part of the course so that nothing surprises when driving on the track. You get the basic information of track marshals signalization, safe overtaking etc.
At the same time, you will get familiar with the SLOVAKIA RING circuit and we will explain the characteristics of individual bends and sections.