If you've never driven on our circuit before, this car is the best choice for a start. Our KIA Ceed GT went through several race adjustments so it's a different animal to any production car on the street. Better brakes, camber, racing tyres, roll cage, four-point safety seatbelts and less overall weight. And that's just part of the modifications. Despite its modest power output of 204 hp from a 1.6 l petrol engine, you will feel these changes immediately.
Each track session lasts 30 min and you have at least 6-8 laps on the long V4 layout (5,922 m), which is normally enough for a start. You can purchase further stints directly on-site.
Should you wish to try (or purchase for someone) a hot passenger seat with a professional racer behind the wheel, choose our Race Taxi option.
230 km/h, 0-100 km/h: 6,5s
150 kW / 204 hp
1,6 liter turbocharged R4 petrol
You can drive on our circuit during public track days for cars. All dates are set in our web Calendar with about 1 month notice. You can purschse the voucher in our e-shop. Also available for rent are crash helmets. A one-time only Safety Briefing is compulsory.
Further terms and conditions:
- drivers and passengers must be at least 18-years-old and wear crash helmets
- if you've never driven before on our circuit, you need to attend a one-time Safety Briefing
- a deposit of 1,000€, to be returned after the session, if no damage is sustained
- it's necessary to book at least 2 days ahead
- valid driver's license (B type)
- signed Event participants declaration
The rental price includes all operational costs, fuel and the 30-min track session. There are no further costs.