Wheelies with your bike? This Stunt Class is designed for all adrenaline junkies or for those, who seek further limits on their bike. The Centre of Safe Driving at SLOVAKIA RING brings you the first Slovak stunt school for bikers, packed with fantastic benefits!
ABOUT THE CLASS
We introduce to you the first stunt school in Slovakia! This course is made not only for the courageous "wheelie" types, but also for the ones who want to enhance their riding skills. During the two days of the class you will learn the super-sensitive work with the throttle, brakes and clutch, like never before! You will learn to work with the body, transfer the center of gravity and engage the abdominal muscles. In the end the rigid rider becomes a relaxed rider! During the course you will use only our motorcycles under constant supervision of a professional coach.
- Min. 18 years old (if younger you need your legal representative's signed permission)
- Signing "at your own risk" course completion statement
- Basic motorcycle riding skills
- Mandatory spine pads, knee pads recommended
- Mandatory jacket (including elbow and shoulder protectors), helmet
- Footwear - we do not recommend motocross shoes or very stiff road shoes. Ideally comfortable ankle shoes with soft sole
- Gloves - softer - travel, enduro or cross gloves. We do not recommend solid racing gloves and large leather gloves
Quadbike Suzuki LTZ 400, modifications include:
- Larger rosette
- Double handlebars
- Telescopic rack
Honda CBR 125R, modifications include:
- Altered seats for easier ride
- Drop frames
- Wider handlebars
During the course you will learn
perceive the "zero point"
operate the rear brake
- use gas sensitively when lifting
- use the clutch when lifting
- work with your body weight and balance point
- use the center of gravity and coordination of all limbs
- driving and training on a quad with or without an instructor
- driving and training with and without safety bar extended
- riding and training on a motorcycle with drop frames and side balance
- driving and resolving crises
Give yourself the chance to improve and move one step further. The best investment is always to improve your skills. Especially when riding a motorcycle, where even a small mistake in real traffic can radically change your life. The Center and our best instructors will guide you safely through training with a proven teaching methodology and you will learn from the recorded mistakes of others.
The minimum number of participants to open a course is 5.